Wyoming Association of Addiction Professionals
The Wyoming Association of Addiction Professionals is pleased to announce that the following individuals are interested in being a part of its founding board:
- President: Denise Rice, LCSW, LAT, Jessica Rynders, PAT, Anna Harberts, and Frank Craig, LCDC
- Vice-President: Denise Rice, LCSW, LAT, Jessica Rynders, PAT, Anna Harberts, and Sheryl Foland, LCSW
- Secretary: Denise Rice, LCSW, LAT, Jessica Rynders, PAT, and Anna Harberts
- Treasurer: Denise Rice, LCSW, LAT, Jessica Rynders, PAT, and Anna Harberts
- Legislative Representative: Frank Craig, LCDC, and Sheryl Foland, LCSW
To vote, please fill out and mail or email in the 2020 ballot. Only ONE vote will be counted per person. If more than one ballot is submitted, ballots with differing votes will cancel each other out. Ballots must be emailed or postmarked by April 10, 2020.
Please note you may write in a person, with their permission, for any position currently open. Ballots may be filled out and submitted electronically or printed out, filled out, and mailed in.
If submitted electronically, please fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “WAAP Elections.” If submitted by mail, make sure to add postage and send it to Wyoming Elections/NAADAC, 44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Download the WAAP 2020 Elections Voting Form
Regional Vice President
Malcolm Horn, PhD, LCSW, MAC, SAP
BOARDS USING NCC AP CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
Mental Health Professionals Licensing Board
**** Exam use - NCAC I & II & MAC