Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Manifesto of the Brave and Broken-Hearted video
Using concepts of The Daring Way to build courageous professionals, compassionate teams and connected organizations. This webinar will provide participants the opportunity to explore the need for self-awareness, application of concepts to their knowledge base and skill sets and the abilities to use their story to impact their work. Behavioral health professionals have a tough job and save lives every day. This webinar will encourage and prepare us to build resilience in our daily work and to create healthy teams and corporate cultures. We will use interactive and creative tools to help participants apply the concepts.
- Recognize the need for vulnerability and authenticity in behavioral health work.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the guideposts to wholehearted living.
- Apply concepts and make a plan of action.
Education is FREE to all professionals
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour (CE)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $15 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of who accepts NAADAC continuing education hours.
This webinar is NOT eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours or NASW CE hours.
Maeve O'Neill, MEd, LCDC, LPC-S, has spent over 25 years in the behavioral health field working with adolescents and adults. She has worked in OP, IOP, IP and RTC settings with nonprofit, managed care and private programs. Maeve found passion for working with staff to improve performance and productivity.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.