NAADAC Free Webinar Series
NAADAC is happy to offer free addiction-specific education through its Free Webinar Series. The 2021 Free Webinar Series releases two live webinars per month, which are then captured and made available for future viewing in NAADAC's Free On-Demand Webinar Library.
NAADAC members can get free continuing education hours (CEs) for this webinar series. While viewing the education is free, non-members must pay to receive CEs. Click here to learn which organizations and boards accept NAADAC CEs.
To receive a CE certificate, follow these steps:
- Participate in a webinar by watching the live event or on-demand recording in its entirety. Each individual must register for the webinar and watch the entire presentation, which we will verify via our time tracking software. Note that downloading and reviewing the PowerPoint slides is not considered participation. You must register for and watch the presentation.
- Successfully pass the associated online CE quiz that is related to the webinar content.
- As a NAADAC member, you are able to get your CE certificate for free. Non-members must pay a fee get a CE certificate.
For more information and technical support, see our FAQ page on the webinar series.
Download 2021 NAADAC Webinar Series Schedule Download NAADAC Webinar CE Quiz & CE Certificate Instructions
NAADAC Now Offers Closed Captioning for Webinars
NAADAC is proud to announce that closed captioning is now available on live NAADAC webinars! In addition, transcripts will be made available for on-demand webinars recorded on and after March 27, 2019.
The captioning capabilities are in compliance with the practices defined in Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
To access closed captioning for an upcoming webinar, register for the webinar and a link for closed captioning will be provided to you. Transcripts for on-demand webinars are available on each webinar webpage.
If you have any questions, please contact NAADAC Training & Professional Development Content Manager Jessica O’Brien, LCSW, CASAC, CPTM, at [email protected]
System Requirements for NAADAC Webinars
- Operating systems: Windows 7 - Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) - macOS Catalina (10.15); Linux ; Google Chrome OS ; Android OS 5 (Lollipop) - Android 9 (Pie) ; iOS 10 - iOS 12 .
- Internet browser: Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions); Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions) -- for recorded webinars: Apple Safari (most recent 2 versions); Microsoft Edge (most recent 2 versions)
- Internet connection: Computer: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended); Mobile device: 3G or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio)
- Hardware: 2GB of RAM (minimum), 4GB or more of RAM (recommended); Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)
- Mobile device: iPhone 4S or newer; iPad 2 or newer
Browse the Frequently Asked Questions section for answers or email NAADAC.