Scholarships Available - For Members Only!
NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals, and Walden University believe in the power of education to change the future. Walden University will offer 20 scholarships (up to $10,000 for Master’s degree programs and up to $15,000 for Doctoral degree programs) to NAADAC Members who meet eligibility requirements, enroll, and start classes between January 1 and June 30, 2023. Not a NAADAC member? Join and apply for the scholarship today!
- Up to $10,000 toward course-based Master’s degree programs
- Up to $15,000 toward course-based Doctoral degree programs
Eligible Areas of Study Include:
- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice
- Health & Health Sciences
- Information Technology
- Public Policy & Administration
- Social Work & Human Services
How to Apply:
- Visit WaldenU.edu/NAADACscholars and fill out the form. An Enrollment Specialist will be in touch about next steps.
- Apply to Walden. The first 20 applicants who meet the eligibility requirements, enroll, and start classes between January 1, 2023 and June 30, 2023, may be eligible to receive a scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded every Friday until 20 recipients are awarded.
- Must be a member of NAADAC.
- Must meet all admission requirements and be fully accepted into one of Walden University’s eligible programs.
- Must be a new student in the program that you are applying to at Walden.
- Cannot receive another merit-based Walden scholarship.
- Must start classes between January 1, 2023 and June 30, 2023 or the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Cannot be employed by Adtalem Global Education or any of its subsidiaries.
*Scholarship recipients must be new students who are members of NAADAC who enroll in an eligible course-based master’s or doctoral program and start classes between January 1, 2023 and June 30, 2023The scholarship excludes Tempo Learning ®.
A scholarship is applicable to tuition only. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other offer except book vouchers.
Recipients cannot have received another merit-based Walden scholarship. Applicants must meet all the admission requirements and be fully accepted into one of Walden University’s eligible programs, with the university in receipt of all the applicant’s official documentation. Applicants to nursing programs must have current and active licensure in their country of residence. Scholarship recipients cannot be employed by Adtalem Global Education or any of its subsidiaries.
Scholarships will be awarded as a tuition grant of up to $10,000 for course-based master’s programs (distributed in the amount of up to $1,250 for eight consecutive terms), and $15,000 for course-based doctoral programs (distributed in the amount of up to $1,875 for eight consecutive terms). If a scholarship recipient’s tuition fees are less than the maximum per-term award amount or a scholarship recipient enrolls for less than the maximum number of consecutive terms, the full amount of the scholarship will not be received.
Scholarship funds will not be applied to any past due balance or outstanding bills or charges. The scholarships are a “non-cash” award, and in no event will the recipient receive a check or other disbursement of money pursuant to a scholarship. No scholarship funding will be made retroactively. Students must remain continuously enrolled in the designated program in order to receive the scholarship. Students who withdraw from the program or university or change to another degree program will not remain eligible for this scholarship and will forfeit the remaining scholarship funds.
In order for scholarship funding to continue until the award is depleted, recipients must meet the satisfactory academic progress criteria set forth by Walden University’s current catalog for the duration of their program. All tuition savings, grants, or scholarships are subject to specific eligibility requirements. Contact a Walden University Enrollment Specialist for details.