Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on Friday, May 22, 2020
This webinar is sponsored by Anxiety Release App.
As the workplace environment for professional helpers has shifted to telehealth, virtual workplace wellness will also look and feel different. In this training, participants will be introduced to seeing this change of environment as an opportunity for self-motivation. Self-management and self-care tools that counselors used traditionally will need to be re-assessed for this new environment to prevent stress overload. Participants will also learn the “Triple A” approach to recognizing stress overload and creating new behaviors on how to incorporate daily self-supporting tools. The workplace wellness strategies discussed in this presentation are transferable for self-care (work/life balance) and to be used with clients.
- Participants will be able to identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the virtual workplace.
- Participants will recognize the “entryway” to Stress Overload.
- Participants will create an action plan for work and home to help reduce and manage stress.
Education is FREE to all professionals.
Earn 1.5 Continuing Education Hours (CEs)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $20 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of organizations who approve NAADAC to provide continuing education hours.
This webinar is not eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours.
PerCilla Zeno, CCHW, CPRS, is the founder and certified government contractor for Zeno Wellness Group, LLC. She is the developer of ZWG Training Institute, an onsite and e-learning professional development and soft skills training company serving CPRS, CCHW, and other agencies for entry, middle, and executive level staff. Zeno is a published author on self-care and self-healing, and serves as an executive board member for That Zen Life Wellness Foundation, Inc. Registered with the Virginia State Board of Counseling in peer recovery, she is also certified in Healing Touch Therapy, through a program accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Tracy Haskins, CSAC-A, CPRS, PRMC, graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Human Services. Haskins holds a Substance Abuse Counseling Certificate from J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College and received her Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Assistant license in 2016. She embraces her long-time experience and works closely with clients in their recovery process. Her passion for recovery has led to her being a CPRS Volunteer for That Zen Life Wellness Foundation, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters. Live closed captioning is available and the captioning capabilities are in compliance with the practices defined in Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.