How Can NAADAC Help You Provide Telehealth Services?
Telehealth is defined as the use of electronic information and telecommunication technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health, and health administration (Health Resources & Services Administration, 2020).
Telehealth services include video conferencing, remote patient monitoring, mobile health services, and other electronic communications.
To help you provide your services to our clients remotely, NAADAC has partnered with two telehealth organizations, Clocktree Systems Inc. and Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI).
Clocktree Systems Inc.
Clocktree Systems Inc. is an affordable, HIPAA compliant telehealth platform designed for healthcare and wellness providers in small to medium-size practices who are looking for an integrated, compliant and easy way to offer video consultations and manage client records.
NAADAC members receive a 15% discount on all plans for the lifetime of their NAADAC membership. Enter promo code NAADAC when choosing a plan.
Try Clocktree for FREE for 30 days, then select the plan that's right for you!
Learn More About Clocktree!
Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI)
Telebehavioral Health Institute's mission is to provide clinical, legal, ethical, and competency-based professional training, staffing, and consultation to advance the responsible use of technology in healthcare. Services include telehealth micro certification trainings, a train-the-trainer program, a telepractice graduate program, educational webinars and more!
In light of the ongoing prevalence of COVID-19, TBHI is offering a 50% discount on its services.
NAADAC and TBHI recorded a FREE webinar on March 31, 2020 at 2:00pm ET to provide practitioners with the information they need in order to utilize telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar includes a 10-minute demonstration on how to use the telehealth platform, Clocktree Systems, Inc.! Earn 2 CEs! Register today!
Learn More About TBHI!
NAADAC Webinars and Specialty Online Trainings
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Virtual Workplace Wellness: Successfully Managing Change and Reducing Stress, presented by PerCilla Zeno, CCHW, CPRS, and Tracy Haskins, CSAC-A, CPRS, PRMC
This webinar is sponsored by Anxiety Release App.
- Friday, May 22, 2020 @ 12:00-1:30pm ET (11 CT/10 MT/9 PT)
- Earn 1.5 CEs
- Register Now
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Telehealth During COVID-19 and Beyond: Integrative Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders, presented Fredrick Dombrowski, PhD, LMHC, MAC, CASAC
This webinar is provided as a collaborative effort between the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA) and NAADAC.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 @ 3:00-4:30pm ET (2 CT/1 MT/12 PT)
- Earn 1.5 CEs
- Register Now
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** COVID-19: Telehealth for Opioid Addiction Interventions, presented by Marlene M. Maheu, PhD, Founder & Executive Director of Telebehavioral Health Institute, Inc.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Social Media and Ethical Dilemmas for Behavioral Health Clinicians, presented by Mike Bricker, MS, NCAC II, CADC II, LPC
This webinar is sponsored by Brighter Vision.
- **NAADAC Speciality Online Training** Using Technology for Clinical Supervision, presented by Malcolm Horn, PhD, LCSW, MAC, SAP