Students play an important role in the ongoing growth and evolution of the addiction profession. NAADAC works to provide a variety of professional, educational, and supportive materials and resources designed specifically for student members who are interested in a career or practice in the field of addiction and recovery.
Please find resources below specifically for students.
Student-specific Resources | Webinar Resources for Students
- Low NAADAC Student Membership Rate: Student members can take advantage of a reduced annual membership rate for NAADAC Membership, but still take advantage of all of the benefits included with a NAADAC Membership! This includes educational, advocational, and professional benefits to guide your journey into the addiction profession.
- Advances in Addiction & Recovery Digital Magazine: NAADAC's digital magazine allows students to keep in touch with current events in the profession every quarter and receive one CE (free for NAADAC Student Members!) upon completing the quiz. Read the current issue now!
- Reduced Event Fees: Students can attend NAADAC's training and networking events at a lower cost while expanding their knowledge and benefitting from exposure to the top professionals in the addiction field.
- Reduced Publications Fees: Access NAADAC publications, select Hazelden Publishing publications, Darryl Inaba’s Uppers, Downers, All-Arounders and more at a lower cost (discounted at 20% to 50% off) to use as resources for relevant coursework and to expand your knowledge.
- Networking Opportunities: Through NAADAC's Career Center, students have the opportunity to browse various internships, practicums, and job postings nationally and internationally to help advance your academic and professional careers.
- Reduced Rates for Professional and Premises Liability Insurance: NAADAC Student Members have access to reduced-rate student-specific insurance policies for internships and practicums through American Professional Agency, Inc. Call 800.421.6694 for details!
- Code of Ethics Access: NAADAC assists students in furthering their career education by providing the NAADAC/NCC AP Code of Ethics to codify the ethical standards of the profession.