Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
This webinar offers ideas, examples and guidance for integrating Mind-Body techniques into the Solution-Focused approach. Mind-Body work can enhance the therapeutic relationship and possible successful outcomes. A variety of techniques will be explored, such as body scans, recall, somatic experiencing and more! Presenters will also offer considerations for enhancing personal supervision style through Mind-Body work.
- Participants will be able to explore the benefits of integrating of SFBT and Mind-Body work into clinical practice.
- Participants will be able to implement Mind-Body techniques.
- Participants will be able develop a personal framework around integrative Mind-Body therapies.
Education is FREE to all professionals
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour (CE)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $15 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of organizations who approve NAADAC to provide continuing education hours.
This webinar is NOT eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours or NASW CE hours.
Alyssa Weiss-Quitner, PhD, LMFT, is a fulltime Professor in Marriage and Family Therapy and she has served as an adjunct professor in various universities around the United States and in other countries. While Weiss-Quittner’s specialty is families with special needs, she also provides counseling to individuals, couples, and groups. She has a background in the field of special education, where she holds a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education. Weiss-Quittner has presented at a local, regional, state, national, and at the international level. She has published on various Family Therapy topics. She is certified as a Hypnotherapist and Certified in Snoezelen Therapy.
Andy Brown, EdD, LPC, is a fulltime Professor in Mental Health Counseling. His specialty is traumatology, and he provides counseling to individuals, couples, families. He has a background in the field of health and wellness. Brown uses a mixture of psychological therapies, as he is a theoretically eclectic counselor. Brown also holds advanced certifications in Behavioral Coaching, Strength and Conditioning, Traumatology, Hypnotherapy, as well as level one and level two certifications in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) and Brain Spotting. Brown has held national and world titles in the sport of Powerlifting, and he enjoys live entertainment, travel and time with friends and family.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.