Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on March 22, 2017
Dr. Weiss has used his thirty years of clinical experience to develop six types of sex addiction assessment and treatment modalities consisting of Biological, Psychological, Spiritual, Sexual Trauma, Intimacy Anorexic/Sex Use Disorder, and Mood Disorder/ Sex Use Disorder. This webinar will demonstrate how to clearly delineate which sex use disorder one has in a relatively short amount of time. Participants will also be shown how to provide clear clinical interventions for each type of sex use disorder.
- Identify the six types of sex use disorders.
- Clinically delineate the type(s) of sex use disorder a client may have.
- Create a clear treatment plan based on the type of sex use disorder the client is presenting.
Education is FREE to all professionals
Earn 1.5 Continuing Education Hours (CEs)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $20 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of who accepts NAADAC continuing education hours.
This webinar is NOT eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours or NASW CE hours.
Douglas Weiss, PhD, is the president of the American Association for Sex Addiction Therapy. He has been treating sex addiction for over thirty years. He is the executive director of Heart to Heart Counseling Centers. Weiss has authored many books in this field and has been media guest on Oprah and Dr.Phil.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.