Join or renew* your expired NAADAC membership and receive $20 off!
Offer valid only December 1 - 31, 2013
Enter/Mention Discount Code: NEWDEC13
NAADAC is here for you -- As a NAADAC member, you not only reap personal and professional benefits, you strengthen the entire addiction profession and become a powerful advocate for your clients. There is strength in numbers and your support multiplies NAADAC's ability to shape public policy, provide education, and offer services to reflect the needs and concerns of addiction professionals.
- Eligible to earn over 75 free CEs online at your convenience
- Free official magazine of NAADAC, Advances in Addiction & Recovery
- Reduced rates on conferences, publications, products, national credentials, & liability insurance
- A national Code of Ethics, which raises the standard of care and the position of addiction treatment in the health care continuum
- 12 months of membership
- Offer applies to all levels of membership (professional, associate, student)
- Join for the first time or renew your lapsed membership of 12 months or more!
- Click here for full list of benefits
Start taking advantage of your benefits, and your membership in NAADAC pays for itself almost immediately. Dues average only 30 cents per day – and only in December, membership is even more affordable!
*To get the $20 discount, your NAADAC membership must have lapsed for 12 or more months.