Peer Recovery Support Resources
Peer Recovery Support Specialists play an important role in the continuum of care. NAADAC works to provide a variety of professional and educational resources and supportive materials designed specifically for peers.
Please find resources below for your use regarding peer recovery support and recovery in the addiction profession.
Peer-Specific Resources and Support | NAADAC Peer Recovery Support and Recovery Webinars
peer-specific resources and support
- Free Peer-Specific Trainings: Earn the CEs you need for your credentials and build your skills with NAADAC's Peer Recovery Support and Recovery Webinars. NAADAC members can earn CEs for free!
- Peer-Specific NAADAC Membership: NAADAC offers a specific type of membership just for peers! Peer Recovery Support Specialist (PRSS) membership is open to all individuals who are credentialed/licensed/certified/registered peer recovery support specialists or recovery coaches.
- Reduced Rates for Advanced Education and Networking Events: NAADAC members can take advantage of discounted rates at NAADAC and affiliate conferences and trainings.
- Advocacy Efforts: Protect and advance the field while supporting adequate reimbursement and other important policies that affect your profession and those you serve through NAADAC's Advocacy work. Take action now and become an advocate!
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with professionals in your state and advance within the addiction profession at the national and local levels at NAADAC or affiliate events, by joining a NAADAC committee, or otherwise getting involved in efforts to support our profession.
- Discounted Telehealth Platform: Incorporate telehealth into your practice at a discounted rate, just for members.
- Discounted Peer-Specific Liability Insurance: NAADAC PRSS members can purchase professional liability insurance designed for Peers through American Professional Agency, Inc. at a discounted rate - just for NAADAC PRSS members!
- NCC AP National Peer Recovery Support Specialist (NCPRSS) Credential: Obtain a National Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals NCPRSS Certification to show your training and education so that others can benefit from your recovery and experiences.
- Peer-Specific Code of Ethics: The NAADAC/NCC AP National Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist (NCPRSS) Code of Ethics outlines values and principles of peer recovery support practice.
- Webinar Series for Peers: The Peer Recovery Support Series and the Recovery to Practice webinars are available on demand and on your schedule!