Demonstrate your organization's commitment to quality standards and leadership in the field of addiction treatment by joining NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals as an Organizational Member. NAADAC Organizational Membership is open to organizations, corporations and agencies interested in supporting the addiction profession and increasing the visibility of your organization.
NAADAC Organizational Membership
Add prestige and recognition to your organization by being a part of the nation’s largest addiction-focused professional association, and demonstrate your commitment to the future of the profession.
During the course of your two-year membership, take advantage of these benefits:
- Listing in NAADAC's online Organizational Member Directory.
- Use of NAADAC Organizational Member logo for promotional materials and communications.
- Certificate to publicize your NAADAC membership.
- $20 discount on individual NAADAC memberships for your employees.
- 20% discount on digital advertisements in NAADAC's bi-weekly Addiction & Recovery eNews eNewsletter (sent to 48,000+ addiction professionals).
- 10% discount on exhibit booth space at NAADAC Conferences.
- 10% discount on NAADAC Annual Conference Program ads.
- $100 discount on NAADAC Approved Education Provider application.
- Subscription to the official NAADAC magazine, Advances in Addiction & Recovery.
- Optional subscriptions to NAADAC's two eNewsletters, the weekly Professionals eUpdate and biweekly Addiction & Recovery eNews.
- Access to NAADAC-endorsed discounted commercial products, if applicable (malpractice, directors, officers, liability and health insurance, computer software products, and Staples).
- Ability to post events NAADAC's online event calendar.
$500 for two year membership
Download Organizational Membership Flyer & Application
Reasons Why Employers Support Membership in NAADAC:
- The more voices (members) NAADAC has, the larger the groundswell of people NAADAC and providers have to advocate for coverage and reimbursement for the diseases of addiction.
- Organizational membership in NAADAC provides access to onsite training for employers that meets their training needs and meets state and national certification/licensure requirements at an affordable cost.
- Organizational members receive a consistent message to policy and opinion-makers about the need for both private sector reimbursements and public sector funding for treatment, prevention, intervention and recovery support.
- NAADAC provides a discount to members on liability insurance and affordable access to individual liability insurance.
- Membership in NAADAC provides opportunities to take a leadership role in the national association and state affiliates. There are opportunities for skill-building and leadership development through NAADAC both for front-line as well as executive clinical staff.
- NAADAC focuses on workforce development in two ways: by providing resources and standards to help members of the workforce become or remain qualified to do their job, and to look towards developing a future workforce. Some initiatives in this area include the development of a career ladder, a student outreach committee, the NAADAC Minority Fellowship Program, college workforce forums, workforce retention and recruitment webinars, and looking for funding for mentorship programs to connect new counselors with senior clinicians.
For more information contact NAADAC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.548.0497.