Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors of Oregon
Revitalization of the NAADAC Oregon Affiliate is entering a new phase and we need to hear from you!
Over the past few months, the Advisory Committee, has been discussing the many challenges facing Oregon addiction professionals from workforce development to ensuring that funds are available to provide the much need prevention & treatment for youth and adults statewide. We all agree that a strong local and national voice for the addiction profession is needed in Oregon.
Our next step:
NAADAC will oversee an election for the founding board of the new NAADAC affiliate. Once a founding board has been voted on by the NAADAC Oregon membership, a corporation will be formed, bylaws and policies & procedures will be developed, and a formal affiliate agreement will be signed with NAADAC.
We are pleased to announce that the following members of the Advisory Committee are interested in being a part of the founding board for Oregon:
- President: Kerry Speed, CADCIII, LADC, Registered LPC Intern (#R4910)
- President Elect: Ray Brown, CADC II
- Secretary/Treasurer: Kim Macklin, MA, CRM
- Regional Vice President: Heather Philp, MAC, LCSW, CADC II
- Regional Vice President: Charles W. Hemingway, NCC, MAC, CADC III
- Regional Vice President: Stephen Cornella, LPC, MAC, CADC III
2019 promises to be a busy and productive year for our new Oregon affiliate. We look forward to working together to help promote the addiction profession.
NAADAC Sr. membership manager
Regional Vice President
Malcolm Horn, LCSW, MAC
BOARDS USING NCC AP CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
The Addiction Counselor Certification Board of Oregon
* Exam use - NCAC I & II, MAC (for Clinical Supervision)