Continuing Education Approval
Participants may earn up to 24 Continuing Education (CE) Hours at the 2019 Northwest Regional Conference. This educational program has been approved, accredited, and is accepted for continuing education hours by the following:
- This program has been approved by NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals for continuing education credits. NAADAC Provider # 189.
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals has been approved by the California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (CAADE) (#CP30 696 P 0000).
- The American Probation & Parole Association has accredited NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals as a continuing education provider.
- NAADAC is a California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals (CCAPP/CFAAP/CAADAC) Provider #OS-07- 100-0816.
- NAADAC has been approved by National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5703. NAADAC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program.
Click here for a full list of other state licensure and certification boards accepting NAADAC CEs.
Instructions to Receive CEs
- Track attended sessions and the “Session Words”: In the attendee packet of information, a paper form has been provided for all attendees to keep track of their session attendance. For each session, write down the specific “Session Word” announced at the beginning and end of each session. Without this word attendees will be unable to receive credit for the session attended. Please note session tracking is solely the responsibility of the attendee; NAADAC cannot be held responsible for this information.
- Log into our CE site (ProProfs): Click on the below link to enter our ProProfs CE processing website using your email as your username and your NAADAC ID as your password. Please be sure to use the same email address used to register for the conference. If you are unable to remember your sign-in information, please use this retrieval link. Please contact NAADAC or call 703.741.7686 for assistance.
Obtain NW Regional Conference CEs
- Find the sessions you attended: Once you have logged in, you will see a list of sessions for the dates that you were registered. Locate and click on the name of the educational session you attended at the 2019 Northwest Regional Conference from the list.
- Complete the Evaluation: By completing the evaluations for a CE certificate, you are attesting to attending the associated educational session at the Northwest Regional Conference. Applying for CE credit for an educational session you did not attend is an ethical violation and NAADAC will pursue offenders.
- Enter the Session Word for that session, and then complete each evaluation question based on your experience during the educational session.
- After all evaluation questions are complete, your CE certificate for the educational session will appear automatically for you to print now or save for later. A copy will also be emailed to you automatically.
- Repeat the steps for each educational session attended to obtain all earned CEs for the Northwest Regional Conference.
Please note: If you did not attend a complete session (EX: attended 1/2 of all day session), you are ethically obligated to contact NAADAC to get your CE Certificate for that session amended to reflect the actual time you attended that training. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.