The 2019 Northwest Regional Conference: Embracing the Future, hosted by NAADAC and its Northwest affiliates, was a big success!
This three-day conference took place from June 13 through June 15, 2019 at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront in Portland, OR. The conference included three intensive days of training sessions with national trainers such as Carlo DiClemente, PhD and Cynthia Moreno Tuohy, BSW, NCAC II, CDC III, SAP. Earn up to 24 CEs!
||David Dickinson, MA
SAMHSA Regional Administrator
||Carlo DiClemente, PhD
Professor of Psychology, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
||Malcolm Horn, PhD, LCSW, MAC, SAP
Director of Special Services, Rimrock
NAADAC Northwest Regional Vice President
||Cynthia Moreno Tuohy, BSW, NCAC II, CDC III, SAP
NAADAC Executive Director
||K. Michelle Peavy, PhD
Research and Training Manager, Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS)
Conference refund policy:
All cancellations received prior to May 13, 2019 will receive a 75% refund. Thereafter, no refunds are given. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing.
NAADAC Northwest Region Affiliates
- Alaska Addiction Professional Association (AAPA)
- Chemical Dependency Professionals of Washington State (CDPWS)
- NAADAC Oregon Addiction Professional Association (NOAPA)
- Idaho NAADAC
- Montana Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (MAADAC)
- Wyoming Association of Addiction Professionals (WYAAP)
- Northwest Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network (NWATTC)
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, Oregon 97201
Direct phone number: 503.226.7600
A discounted room rate of $179 per night is available for reservations made by May 23, 2019. Reservations may also be made by calling 1.877.901.6632. Please refer to the NAADAC Northwest Regional Conference 2019 at the Portland Downtown Waterfront Marriott.
Reservations must be made by May 23, 2019 to receive the discounted room rate.
Book Room at a Discounted Rate
Wireless internet and parking is not included in the guestroom room rate.
Guestroom Wireless Internet
- High speed: $14.95 per day
- Enhanced high speed $17.95 per day
- Marriott Rewards Members receive free internet during their stay.
- Valet parking: $44.00 per car, per night
- Learn more about local area parking here.
EXHIBIT OR SPONSOR
Learn more about the Exhibit Hall and sponsorship opportunities by contacting Irina Vayner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Prospectus View Exhibitor Information
Breakfast, lunch, and breaks will take place in Exhibit Hall.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Thursday, June 13: 7:00am - 3:15pm
Friday, June 14: 7:00am - 3:15pm
Saturday, June 15: 7:00am - 1:00pm