NCC AP Testing/Certification Coordinator
44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314
NCC AP Testing Program Manager
The Testing/Certification Coordinator will provide day-to-day support to NCC AP’s Testing Program Manager and Certification Senior Manager. He/She will also be expected to gain basic knowledge on the various programs and services NAADAC provides.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers phone calls and emails about NCC AP testing and Credentialing processes and NAADAC programs/services.
- Coordinates the scheduling and rescheduling for NCC AP Testing.
- Reviews and processes applications for the NCTTP.
- Responsible for scanning and filing all NCTTP applications and paperwork.
- Provides support for the NCC AP Commission.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Good judgment and excellent solution-focused skills.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, 401K, paid time off, family-friendly benefits, and other benefits. Onsite positions also include free onsite parking and gym access.
How to Apply
Please email resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "NCC AP Testing/Certification Coordinator" in the subject line.
NAADAC provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. NAADAC hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.