The NAADAC Education and Research Foundation (NERF) is a charitable organization established to strengthen the health and vitality of individuals, families and communities through the advancement of the addiction profession.
Through contributions from people like you, NERF is able to:
- Provide addiction professionals with full registration scholarships to the NAADAC Annual Conference (over 30 Annual Conference scholarships in 2018 alone);
- Support professional development for addiction professionals through NAADAC’s in-person and online trainings, webinars, credentialing, workshops, publications, and conferences; and
- Support advocacy for better wages, compensation, and benefits for addiction professionals, loan forgiveness, and the continued specialization of the addiction profession.
NERF is funded primarily by voluntary contributions from NAADAC members and other individuals who wish to support the advancement of the addiction profession. NERF also welcomes support from the government, corporations and other foundations.
Examples of NERF Programs:
- Educational scholarships to NAADAC's Annual Conference
- Conferences, trainings and symposiums
- Special projects
Make a Difference
Support NERF while you shop!
NERF is proud to participate in the AmazonSmile program. When you select NERF before shopping on Amazon.com, Amazon will make a donation to NERF!
Questions about how to use Amazon Smile? We have a "How To" guide
to walk you through it!
For more information about how to get involved with the NAADAC Education and Research Foundation, please contact HeidiAnne Werner at email@example.com.