Membership Services Coordinator
44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314
The Membership Coordinator supports the Director of Operations and Finance with the processing, handling and support for all membership and affiliate functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide customer service through assisting telephone callers and responding to email with a good understanding of:
- the benefits of membership in the organization,
- programs and services that are available to members and nonmembers,
- standard operating procedures for members and affiliates
- Main point person on telephone and emails into the NAADAC general mailboxes/phone number.
- Processing of mail.
- Data entry of membership, registration and order forms.
- Provide excellent customer service for NAADAC Members.
- Perform other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned
- Seek and develop new ways to perform job duties.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field with experience in association, public sector, or non-profit/grass roots management, political science, marketing or public relations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with leadership training, or volunteer management.
- Has good project management skills and computer skills.
- Ability to work with diversity and as a team player.
How to Apply
Please email resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Membership Services Coordinator" in the subject line.