Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on January 13, 2016
This webinar will review clinical features of Binge Eating Disorder, Bulimia, and Anorexia. Family dynamics will be discussed as they relate to the relating of the family types. Since Eating Disorders have a strong clinical component, some issues around this will be discussed, such as attachment disorders and co-morbidity with substance abuse. Intervention models will be compared and contrasted as to which one works best, with a focus on the Family Systems Model of Intervention. What loved ones and concerned friends can do to help intervene will be also be addressed.
- Describe clinical features of different eating disorders types;
- Describe three models of intervention and apply them to Eating Disorders; and
- Describe three tools for intervening with Eating Disorders.
Education is FREE to all professionals
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour (CE)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $15 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of who accepts NAADAC continuing education hours.
This webinar is NOT eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours or NASW CE hours.
Rebecca V. Bullion, LCSW, CIP, LCSW and Certified Intervention Professional, EMDR II, DOT SAP has 22 years in private practice including a general practice; Department of Transportation Substance Abuse Provider 2003; EMDR I and II in 2007-8; Crisis Intervention Stress Debriefing 2010: Certified Intervention Specialist - 2011; General practice includes treatment of trauma and eating disorders, chemical dependency assessments and referral to appropriate level of care; recovery from codependency and issues related to being ACA. Trauma treatment using EMDR in individual counseling setting since 2008. CISD work for Crisiscare Network includes debriefing at deaths and bank robberies since 2010. Legal assessments for presence substance abuse disorders and referral for treatment. DUI license recovery work since 2011. Voice America internet radio show in 2012-13 entitled Addiction in America discussing issues related to various types of addictions. Provider for Sanesco products for Neuroendocrine Rebalancing as an alternative and addition to medication treatment for depression, anxiety and neurotransmitter deficiencies.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.