Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on Wednesday, June 12, 2019
This webinar will focus on the impact of staff training to change staff attitudes regarding harm reduction interventions. The training will outline a process undertaken at The Bridge of Central MA from 2016-2017, using the Learning Collaborative model to plan and execute trainings in harm reduction. The presentation will review the tracking of process and outcomes using the Harm Reduction Acceptability Scale (HRAS), and recommendations for implementing similar training packages in a variety of settings.
- Describe the learning collaborative process.
- Identify key factors in influencing effectiveness of staff training in harm reduction.
- Develop one actionable item for training their own staff in harm reduction.
Education is FREE to all professionals
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour (CE)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $15 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of organizations who approve NAADAC to provide continuing education hours.
This webinar is NOT eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours or NASW CE hours.
Suzy Langevin, MSW, LICSW, Pending LADC I, oversees the provision of integrated services for mental health & substance use disorders. This includes developing & implementing training in harm reduction, stage-wise treatment, SBIRT, & motivational interviewing. She has presented at regional conferences on the implementation of integrated treatment. She provides both individual and group treatment to clients diagnosed with co-occurring disorders using evidence based models. In 2014, she received the ABH Excellence in Outcomes Award as a member of the CR for PTSD group. She is also a member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT). Prior to her current role, she has experience in juvenile justice, inpatient psychiatry, foster care, emergency mental health, & outpatient clinic administration.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.