REVITALIZATION OF THE NAADAC IDAHO AFFILIATE IS ENTERING A NEW PHASE AND WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Idaho NAADAC President Lindsey Hofhine, along with an Advisory Committee consisting of NAADAC members from Idaho, have been discussing the many challenges facing Idaho addiction professionals, from workforce development, to ensuring that funds are available to provide the much needed prevention & treatment for youth and adults statewide. We all agree that a strong local and national voice for the addiction profession is needed in Idaho.
We are pleased to announce that the founding board for Idaho NAADAC:
- President: Lindsey Hofhine, MEd, LPC, MAC, ADADC
- President-Elect: Monica Forbes, NCPRSS, CPRC-Supervisor, MA
- Secretary: Jenny Teigen, CPSS, CPRC
- Treasurer: Patrick O'Neal, LCPC
- Regional Representative: John Condron, MS, LCPC, MAC
2020 promises to be a busy and productive year for our Idaho affiliate. We look forward to working together to help promote the addiction profession!
Lindsey K Hofhine, MEd, LPC, MAC, ACADC
Regional Vice President
Sharon "Shari" B. Rigg, LAC
NAADAC Executive Director
Cynthia Moreno Tuohy, BSW, NCAC II, CDC III, SAP