CE Instructions for Hill Day
For all certified or licensed professionals, please note it is an ethical violation to take an online CE quiz for a training you did not complete. By taking an online CE quiz and obtaining a CE certificate, you are attesting that you attended the full duration (CE hours) of the training.
Download CE Instructions for Hill Day
PART 1: Get Your Session Word for the Attended Session
- At the beginning and end of the training session, you will receive a “Session Word.” You will need this word to verify your attendance during the online conference CE claim process.
Session tracking is solely your responsibility, so please be sure to record your Session Word so that you can receive your CE certificate. NAADAC staff are not able to provide you with the Session Word.
PART 2: Access Your Session Word CE Quiz on my.naadac.org
- After the session is over, please gather your Session Word and log in to my.naadac.org. Once you are logged in, click on (1) My Profile in the black left menu, then (2) the Purchases tab, and (3) CE Exams & Quizzes in the light grey left menu. The Session Word CE Quiz for the NAADAC 2020 Virtual Hill Day is listed here. Locate the CE Quiz and (4) click Details.
- Click Take Quiz.
- When you are ready to take the CE Quiz and provide the Session Word for the session, select Click to Begin.
- Answer the single question by supplying the Session Word for the session.
- If you answer the question correctly, you will see the below message. You can now return to My Profile > Purchases > CE Exams & Quizzes to download your CE Certificate.
PART 3: Access/Download Your CE Certificate
- To print/save your CE Certificate, go to My Profile > Purchases > CE Exams & Quizzes. Locate the CE quiz you just passed and click the download icon under the Certificate column.