Exhibits and Sponsorship Manager
44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314
Manage all aspects of the Annual Conference and other small conferences exhibit floor including sales, exhibitor services, and onsite exhibitor registration and floor management. Generate new and repeat exhibitor booth sales, estimated at 100 exhibitors. Develop all exhibitor communications including the exhibitor prospectus, exhibitor service manual and related literature, exhibitor descriptions for inclusion in the final program, and content for the exhibitor portion of the Annual Conference web site. Exhibitor services include but are not limited to contract processing, answering exhibitor inquiries, on-site exhibitor registration, post-event mailing labels distributions and report development as required. In addition develop relationships with potential sponsors and manage all aspect of conference sponsors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce, promote and manage annual conference and other small conferences exhibit floor.
- Exhibitor Sales: Generate new and repeat exhibitor booth sales via direct mailings. referrals, phone contact, etc.
- Sponsor Sales: Generate new and repeat conference sponsors via direct mailings. referrals, phone contact, etc.
- Exhibitor Services: responsible for all aspects of servicing exhibitors’ needs once booth space is contracted and payment received. Produce all exhibitor communications and oversee all exhibitor services.
- Coordinate with decorating company to produce and distribute Exhibitors Service Manual. Work closely with decorator to coordinate all logistics and perform booth assignments.
- Maintain exhibitor and sponsor records and database, produce revenue reports as directed.
- Oversee gathering and maintaining pertinent stats for all conference exhibits and sponsors. Produce reports as required.
- Receive and maintain items and forms related to the trade show (e.g., registration forms. exhibitor meeting, prize drawing announcements, insurance certificates, seek Fire Marshal approval when required. etc.).
- Manage the exhibit floor. Assist exhibitors, enforce facility and NAADAC rules and regulations, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Perform other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned.
- Work with communications team maintain exhibitor portion of the website.
- Research emerging exhibit/exhibitor related trends and make recommendations to maximize the exhibit floor for both NAADAC and its exhibitors.
- Support the requirements of meetings/events handled by the department as needed.
- Seek and develop new ways to perform job duties.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field with experience in association, public sector, or non-profit/grass roots management, political science, marketing or public relations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with leadership training, or volunteer management.
- Has good project management skills and computer skills.
- Ability to work with diversity and as a team player.
- Telecommuting up to three days a week possible after initial training.
How to Apply
Please email resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com with "Exhibit & Sponsorship Manager" in the subject line.