Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources
Below please find some information and resources for your use regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
General Information | SUD-Specific Information | Practice Management | Telehealth & Medicare Expansion/Insurance Information | COVID-19/SUD Information & Studies | Telehealth Resources | COVID-19-Related Webinars
Please note that these materials are from third-party sources. NAADAC cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by external sources/links and does not accept responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such information.
Telehealth & Medicare Expansion/Insurance Information
See below for more Telehealth resources.
COVID-19/SUD Information and Studies
- Clocktree Systems, Inc. is an affordable, HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
- NAADAC members receive a 15% discount off all plans for the lifetime of their NAADAC membership.
- Telebehavioral Health Institute, Inc. provides evidence-based telehealth training and certification.
- NAADAC members can receive a discount of up to $299 on TBHI products and services.
COVID-19 and Telehealth/technology-Related Webinars
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** COVID-19: Telehealth for Opioid Addiction Interventions, presented by Marlene M. Maheu, PhD, Founder & Executive Director of Telebehavioral Health Institute, Inc.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** The Impact of Disaster on Recovery: The Perfect Storm, presented by Timothy Legg, PhD, PsyD, PMHNP-BC, MAC
This webinar is sponsored by Recovery Path.
- Friday, April 3, 2020 @ 12:00-1:30pm ET (11am CT/10am MT/9am PT)
- Earn 1.5 CEs
- Register Now
- **NAADAC Speciality Online Training** Using Technology for Clinical Supervision, presented by Malcolm Horn, PhD, LCSW, MAC, SAP
- Impacts of COVID-19 on People and Problem Gambling, presented by National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG)
- Telehealth Learning Series for SUD Tx and Recovery Support Providers, presented by The Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC) Network, the Center for Excellence on Protected Health Information (CoE-PHI), the National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers, and the Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies (CASAT) at the University of Nevada - Reno (UNR)
- These are free, national online discussions and resource-sharing opportunities for SUD treatment providers and peer support specialists
- The sessions will take place every week from March 30 - April 27, 2020
- Find a session and register now
In light of the increasing prevalence of COVID-19 in the areas surrounding our office, NAADAC staff is transitioning to working largely remotely. You may find that responses to your submissions and inquiries are slightly delayed as we acclimate into our new remote roles and we ask for your patience. We will continue to do our best to work to support addiction professionals and those they serve.