How can we best support you during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Take our short survey
to share with us how we can improve our educational and professional development offerings to best support you.
You may answer this survey anonymously or you can provide your contact information to be entered into a drawing to win one of three Specialty Online Trainings
($25 value each).
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources
Below please find some information and resources for your use regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
General Information | SUD-Specific Information | Practice Management | Telehealth & Medicare Expansion/Insurance Information | COVID-19/SUD Information & Studies | Telehealth Resources | COVID-19-Related Webinars
Please note that some of these materials are from third-party sources. NAADAC cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by external sources/links and does not accept responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such information.
Telehealth & Medicare Expansion/Insurance Information
COVID-19/SUD Information and Studies
See below for more Telehealth resources.
- Clocktree Systems, Inc. is an affordable, HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
- NAADAC members receive a 15% discount off all plans for the lifetime of their NAADAC membership.
COVID-19 and Telehealth/technology-Related Webinars
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Collision of SUD and COVID-19: A NIDA Update, presented by Jack B. Stein, MSW, PhD
- Friday, December 18, 2020 @ 12:00-2:00pm ET (11CT/10MT/9PT)
- Watch now on demand (recorded on December 18, 2020)
- Earn 2 CEs
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** The Unbearable Heaviness of Loneliness, presented by Cardwell “C.C.” Nuckols, PhD
This webinar is sponsored by Sober Peer.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Virtual Workplace Wellness: Successfully Managing Change and Reducing Stress, presented by PerCilla Zeno, CCHW, CPRS, and Tracy Haskins, CSAC-A, CPRS, PRMC
This webinar is sponsored by Anxiety Release App.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Telehealth During COVID-19 and Beyond: Integrative Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders, presented Fredrick Dombrowski, PhD, LMHC, MAC, CASAC
This webinar is provided as a collaborative effort between the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA) and NAADAC.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Virtual Town Hall: Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Addiction Profession, presented by Thomas P. Britton, DrPH, LPC, LCAS, ACS, Lisa Dinhofer, MA, CT, and Andrew Kolodny, MD
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** Psychological First Aid During COVID-19, presented by Fredrick Dombrowski, PhD, LMHC, MAC, CASAC
This webinar is provided as a collaborative effort between the American Mental Health Counselors Association and NAADAC.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR**The Impact of Disaster on Recovery: The Perfect Storm, presented by Timothy Legg, PhD, PsyD, PMHNP-BC, MAC
This webinar is sponsored by Recovery Path.
- **FREE NAADAC WEBINAR** COVID-19: Telehealth for Opioid Addiction Interventions, presented by Marlene M. Maheu, PhD, Founder & Executive Director of Telebehavioral Health Institute, Inc.
- **NAADAC Speciality Online Training** Using Technology for Clinical Supervision, presented by Malcolm Horn, PhD, LCSW, MAC, SAP
- COVID-19 Health Care Staff Trauma and Resilience Oriented Healing, presented by The Joint Commission
- Communities Respond to COVID-19: Implications for Asian Pacific Islanders, presented by SAMHSA
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 @ 3:00-4:30pm ET (2 CT/1 MT/12 PT)
- Register now
- CBT Telehealth Adaptations for Providers of Mental Health Care for Latino Populations, presented by National Hispanic and Latino MHTTC.
- Mental Health Providers and Vicarious Trauma During National Emergencies, presented by National Hispanic and Latino MHTTC.
- Telehealth Learning Series for SUD Tx and Recovery Support Providers, presented by The Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC) Network, the Center for Excellence on Protected Health Information (CoE-PHI), the National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers, and the Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies (CASAT) at the University of Nevada - Reno (UNR)
- These are free, national online discussions and resource-sharing opportunities for SUD treatment providers and peer support specialists.
- The sessions took place from March 30 - April 27, 2020.
- Listen to past sessions now.
- COCA Call – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Update and Information for Long-term Care Facilities, presented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Center for Preparedness and Response. (2020).
In light of the increasing prevalence of COVID-19 in the areas surrounding our office, NAADAC staff is transitioning to working largely remotely. You may find that responses to your submissions and inquiries are slightly delayed as we acclimate into our new remote roles and we ask for your patience. We will continue to do our best to work to support addiction professionals and those they serve.