Free NAADAC Webinar
A Recorded Webinar
As of January 2023, registration and CE quiz and Certificate access for the NAADAC Free Webinar Series are available in the NAADAC Education Center
. Click here
to learn about the NAADAC Education Center
Recorded on Wednesday, April 8, 2020
This webinar is sponsored by Telehealth Certification Institute, LLC.
This webinar is for anyone with a personal or professional connection to the recovery and prevention communities (such as family members, recovery coaches, therapists, peer support specialists, health educators and prevention specialists) on effective and evidenced-based prevention approaches and how they correlate to recovery. Creating a shared language, dialogue, and tools strengthens our collective efforts to work against stigma and provide support to those in need.
- Learn about comparing models: Recovery-based Systems of Care + Strategic Prevention Framework.
- Gain a clear understanding of prevention as a tool for treatment and recovery professionals.
- Identify the continuum of care and understand why it is not too late to do prevention from the recovery perspective.
Education is FREE to all professionals
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour (CE)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, pass the CE quiz, and complete the online survey evaluation.
- Upon completing the webinar, you will have access to the CE quiz within the course you are taking. Find the CE quiz in the NAADAC Education Center and click “purchase.” NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $15 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, you will be required to complete the survey evaluation for the course. Once that is completed, your CE certificate will be immediately available in your account in the NAADAC Education Center to download and print. All certificates will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center under your profile name. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to access your CE quiz and download your CE certificate.
Click here for a complete list of organizations who approve NAADAC to provide continuing education hours.
This webinar is not eligible for ASWB ACE CE hours.
Jane Goble-Clark, MPA, CPS, holds a Master’s degree in public administration from the University of Oklahoma, is a certified Prevention Specialist, and is the recipient of the 2014 Art of Prevention Award from the Addiction Professionals of North Carolina and the 2009 Prevention Specialist of the Year award from the Oklahoma Drug and Professional Counselor’s Association. She is an experienced presenter specializing in the field of prevention. Over her 15-year career, she has provided numerous presentations & trainings building awareness about prevention across the continuum of care. She has held leadership roles at state, national and international levels within the prevention network in the United States and Tribal Nations.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters. Live closed captioning is available and the captioning capabilities are in compliance with the practices defined in Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Questions or comments about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about the NAADAC Education Center.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.