NAADAC Partners with National Council for 2017 Hill Day
This year, NAADAC has partnered the National Council for Behavioral Health for its Annual Public Policy Institute and Hill Day from October 2-3, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
This free, two-day event brings together hundreds of behavioral health providers, administrators, board members, consumers and community stakeholders in D.C. for a day of sessions and workshops on federal behavioral health policy on October 2nd. After these sessions, Hill Day attendees take to Capitol Hill on October 3rd to advocate for better resources for mental health and addictions treatment in their communities.
Registration for Hill Day 2017 is free.
Book your hotel for a special rate of $289/night. Learn more.
National Council Hill Day is held in partnership with 19 national advocacy organizations, including:
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- Addiction Policy Forum
- Association for Behavioral Health and Wellness (ABHW)
- Association for Recovery Schools (ARS)
- Clubhouse International
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Facing Addiction
- Faces and Voices of Recovery
- Family Focused Treatment Association (FFTA)
- Family-Run Executive Director Leadership Association (Fredla)
- International Bipolar Foundation
- Legal Action Center
- Mental Health America (MHA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Network for Social Work Management
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (PRA)
- Young People in Recovery (YPR)
Questions? Please contact Michael Petruzzeli at National Council for Behavioral Health.