Looking for a position as an addiction professional?
Partner with NAADAC to find the right professional for your organization or the right job for you!
Career Center Advertising
Need to fill a position in your agency or educational program? NAADAC's Career Center is the place to go.
Your career ads will reach NAADAC members and a professional mailing list of 48,000+ professionals every week for three months. That is almost half of the 100,000 addiction counselors, educators and other addiction-focused health care professionals that the Department of Labor estimates work in the United States.
NAADAC members are addiction counselors, educators and other addiction-focused health care professionals, who specialize in addiction prevention, treatment, recovery support and education. An important part of the healthcare continuum, NAADAC members and its 47 state and international affiliates work to create healthier individuals, families and communities through prevention, intervention, quality treatment and recovery support.
Cost & Payment
Submit Career Posting Payment
- Each ad runs until its closing date or for three (3) months for $300.
- Submit payment through the link below or send check payment to NAADAC, 44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sorry, we do not accept Purchase Orders.
- To have an invoice generated for check payment, please contact Dara Ratanavong at email@example.com.
- Each ad must be paid, by web-payment or check before the ad will show up in the classified section.
Instructions to Submit Job Posting
- Submit $300 online payment to NAADAC by clicking button above or send check payment to NAADAC, ATTN: Career Center, 44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Fill out the "Submit Job Posting" form on the Career Classifieds page.
- Upon successful completion of items 1 and 2, your ad will be posted. Please allow 24-48 hours for the ad to populate the Job Postings.
Tips for Job Ads
A successful recruitment campaign begins with a well-written job posting that stands out from all the other openings. It dually sells what you have to offer as an employer while showcasing your current job opening. Please include the title of the position being advertised, the name of the agency with the job opening, the location of the agency, a description of the position's responsibilities and duties and how applicants can apply. Submit your ad copy today for this unique opportunity to receive qualified applicants for your job opportunities.
Please contact Dara Ratanavong, Finance Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.