The challenges you face are clear…If you are going to be successful in your practice, you need to adapt to your clients’ growing expectations of your technological competence. The problem is, technology is the most likely way you’ll get caught up in a legal and ethical nightmare!
Technology is changing fast. How can you keep up while protecting your professional liability and personal reputation?
Join technology wellness expert Dr. Melissa Westendorf for this essential and must-see seminar. As a psychologist, attorney and technology wellness expert, Dr. Westendorf is uniquely suited to handle the toughest questions about the legal and ethical challenges in technology today!
At this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Strategies to effectively use social media while navigating the numerous ethical challenges it poses
- How to avoid the serious legal landmines that are associated with email and text
- Best practices for your website and online advertising to attract customers and stay ethical
- How to have an effective distance therapy practice that is legally and ethically compliant
- Top legal mistakes to avoid with electronic record keeping
Sign up today! This is one seminar that no mental health professional can afford to miss!