Free NAADAC Webinar
A Live, Interactive Webinar
Wednesday, May 4, 2022 @ 3:00-4:00pm ET (2CT/1MT/12PT)
Inside of every great substance use disorder counselor is a great group facilitator. This session will teach you how to bring life and a fresh approach with innovation and ingenuity to every group process. Together we will learn how to embrace the changing culture and sub-cultures in a post-COVID world of persons served. The front lines have now been blurred and together we can help those caught in the fog through life changing group facilitation.
Ryan Wells, MS, MDiv, CADC II, ACS, is an adult child of an addict. He spent five years getting a four-year undergraduate degree from Fort Valley State University. Wells now holds two Master's degrees, one in Divinity from Luther Rice Seminary and the other in Criminal Justice from Troy State University. Wells is also an approved clinical supervisor in the state of Georgia with certifications as a CADC II and CAMS II. He is a proud member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. and currently serves on too many boards to count. Wells married his beautiful wife, his navel orange, Mika, 15 years ago. They have three tornadoes in jeans: Allison, Kaydence, and Ryan Jr.
- Participants will be able to prepare, deliver, and process group content to facilitate life change within the group process.
- Participants will be able to implement practical strategies of group maneuvering to maximize group participation.
- Participants will be able to maximize group communication by minimizing group confrontation and domineering behaviors.
- Beginning level courses introduce learners to a content area; include information about a condition, treatment method, or issue; and involve learning and comprehending content.
Polls and Q&A.
Education is FREE to all professionals.
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour (CE)
To earn a CE Certificate for viewing this webinar, you must view the webinar in its entirety, complete the online evaluation, and pass the CE quiz.
Click here for a complete list of organizations who approve NAADAC to provide continuing education hours.
- Upon completing the webinar, click on the “Online CE Quiz” link above in the grey box to complete the online evaluation survey and CE quiz, and get your CE certificate. This link will be made available after the webinar takes place. NAADAC members will be prompted to register for the CE quiz for free, while non-members will be prompted to pay a $15 processing fee to access the quiz.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the CE quiz and access your CE certificate. You have 10 opportunities to pass the quiz. If you are unable to pass the quiz in the allocated number of tries, then you must retake the course.
- Upon passing the CE quiz, your CE certificate will be immediately available to download in your NAADAC profile. Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions for accessing your CE quiz and CE Certificate.
Who Should Attend
Addiction professionals, employee assistance professionals, social workers, mental health counselors, professional counselors, psychologists, and other helping professionals that are interested in learning about addiction-related matters.
Live closed captioning is available and the captioning capabilities are in compliance with the practices defined in Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. In addition, transcripts are available for on-demand webinars recorded on and after March 27, 2019.
Questions, comments, or concerns about NAADAC Education? Take a look at our Webinar FAQs or email NAADAC.
Click here to learn about system requirements for NAADAC Webinars.
This presentation is for individual use only and may not be reproduced without permission from NAADAC.