Join Arkansas Addiction Professionals Association (ARAPA) for its Virtual Town Hall on Thursday, April 29, 2021 from 1:00-2:30 PM CT!
This virtual event will provide an opportunity for all addiction professionals in Arkansas to meet the ARAPA Board members and hear about their plans for advancing and advocating for the treatment and peer recovery community in Arkansas. It will also be a time for participants to share their challenges and solutions. Your voice at the town hall will help to provide direction for ARAPA, focusing on matters which are important to you – the addiction professional living and working in Arkansas. Participants will also learn more about local affiliate events and activities, the benefits of NAADAC membership, and ways to get involved. All participants will earn 1.5 CE hours. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and be heard!
- Abby Willroth, BA, RDS, ADC, IADC, PR, SAP, MATC, ARAPA President
- Cynthia Moreno Tuohy, BSW, NCAC II, CDC III, SAP, NAADAC Executive Director
- John Cates, MA, LCDC, NAADAC Mid-South Regional Vice President
- David Semanco, MS, MAC, CAADC, CSAC, CAC-AD, NAADAC Director of Membership and Affiliates
- Kyle Brewer, BS, PRPS, NAADAC Peer Specialist Program Manager
The Virtual Town Hall is a free event open to all addiction professionals, but you must register to attend.
For questions or more information, please contact Abby Willroth at [email protected].