The NAADAC Approved Education Provider program highlights a continuing education provider’s commitment to quality education and dedication to excellence.
Your provider status will identify your program as meeting the nationally approved standards of education developed for the addiction counseling profession. In addition, your program participants are assured that the contact hours and continuing education (CE) credits/units provided will be accepted toward national credentialing by the NAADAC Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals (NCC AP), as well as acceptance by many of the state licensing/certification bodies in addiction and other helping professionals.
Additional benefits include:
- Listing in NAADAC's online Directory of Approved Education Providers
- Use of the "NAADAC Approved Education Provider" logo on your website and in your publications
- Ability to post your events on the NAADAC Calendar of Events. (Please note: This does not include online courses, webinars, or trainings that are available 24/7).
- 10% discount for advertisements in NAADAC's Addiction & Recovery eNews (circulation of 48,000+)
- 10% discount for advertisements in NAADAC's Advances in Addiction & Recovery magazine (circulation of 11,500+)
- Added prestige and recognition from being a part of the NAADAC Approved Education Provider Program sponsored by the nation’s largest addiction focused professional association