The Annual Alaska Training Institute, hosted by NAADAC and the Alaska Addiction Professionals Association (AAPA), took place from October 16-18, 2017 at the Anchorage Marriott Downtown in Anchorage, AK. It was a great success!
||Cardwell "C.C." Nuckols, PhD
- The Science of Recovery: An Advanced Clinical Seminar on Addiction & Recovery
- Treating Moral Injury
- Managing the Angry, Aggressive Client
||Carlo DiClemente, PhD
- Client Centered Collaboration and Integrated Care
- Group Treatment: Addressing Motivation and Processes of Change
- Understanding Self-Regulation and Self-Efficacy in Addiction Treatment
||Cynthia Moreno Tuohy, NCAC II, CDC III, SAP
||Gerard Schmidt, MA, LPC, MAC
- Medication-Assisted Recovery: What Every Addiction Professional Needs to Know
- Advocacy: The Roles and Responsibilities of Addiction Professionals
Questions on the conference and exhibitions may be directed to HeidiAnne Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.741.7686 x101.