NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals, is proud to support its 47 state affiliates as they provide education and training to addiction professionals throughout the country through affiliate-hosted conferences.
See below to find an upcoming conference near you!
Learn More About Your State Affiliate
These events are hosted by NAADAC Affiliates and the respective affiliate is responsible for all aspects of the event unless otherwise noted.
Upcoming State Affiliate Events:
- South Dakota:
Find more events near you on NAADAC's Calendar of Events.
Past Affiliate & Regional Events:
- Alaska: The virtual Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute took place on Monday, November 30 - Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Arizona: Diverse Voices in Prevention Roundtable: Celebrating Diversity - Community Resilience within Diverse Populations took place on Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- Indiana: IAAP 2020 Virtual Fall Conference took place on Friday, October 23, 2020
- Kentucky: Kentucky Association of Addiction Professionals (KAAP) Virtual Conference took place on Monday, October 26, 2020
- New Hampshire: The virtual New Hampshire Behavioral Health Summit took place on Monday, December 7 - Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- North Carolina:
- South Carolina: SCAADAC Annual Conference: Experience of Treatment & Recovery took place on Sunday, December 6 - Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Vermont: Virtual VAPA Annual Meeting and Training - Human Trafficking in Vermont: The Intersections of Addiction, Screening and Therapeutic Tools took place on Wednesday, September 30
- Wisconsin: First Annual RAP-WI Golf Education Drive took place on Friday, August 14, 2020
- West Virginia: