NAADAC is committed to giving you quality education and easy access to the CEs you need to maintain your practice as an addiction professional. In January 2023, NAADAC launched a new learning management system (LMS) called the NAADAC Education Center that will allow you to watch a webinar, take your CE quiz, and download your certificate all in one place! Please click here to learn more about the NAADAC Education Center.
All certificates earned prior to 2023 will remain in your my.naadac.org account where you have previously accessed them. Starting in 2023, all CE certificates will be stored in your account in the NAADAC Education Center.
Please see below for information on how to access your CE Certificates in your my.naadac.org account and in the new NAADAC Education Center.
How to Access Your CEs in the NAADAC Education Center | How to Access Certificates for Courses Taken in 2023 and Beyond | How to Access Certificates for Courses Taken Prior to 2023
Instructions to Access Your CE Quiz in the NAADAC Education Center
For each certified or licensed professional, please note it is an ethical violation if you are caught taking an online CE quiz for a training you did not complete. By taking an online CE quiz and achieving a CE certificate, you are also attesting that you sat through the full time (CE hours) of the training.
Download PDF Instructions Learn How to Navigate NAADAC Education Center
Part 1: Access the CE Quiz
- Once you have finished viewing the live virtual training or On-demand training in the NAADAC Education Center, you will need to complete the CE Quiz and Survey Evaluation to access the CE Certificate. Live virtual event attendees can navigate to the CE quiz by clicking on the link in the “Thank you” box OR on the link at the top of the screen to access the next steps in the CE process. On-demand viewers can skip this step and move to Step 2.
- Find the CE quiz and click “purchase.” For our free webinar series, all CEs are free for members. Non-Members will have to pay a nominal fee to access the CEs. Join NAADAC today!
- If you’re not already logged into your NAADAC account, a new tab in your browser will open and you will be prompted to log in. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to your NAADAC shopping cart where you can complete the purchase. Confirm that you are registering for your preferred CE Quiz event. If you are a NAADAC member, the CE Quiz will be FREE and you can click Submit. Non-members will need to enter payment information before clicking Submit. Join NAADAC today!
- Once your transaction is complete, you can now return to the CE quiz by clicking back on the course tab you were redirected from.
Part 2: Complete the CE Quiz and Survey Evaluation 1.
- Complete the CE quiz process: Click on the CE quiz. The CE quiz will appear and you can answer the questions. When finished answering the questions, click “NEXT,” and then “Submit Answers.” Finally, click “Go to next item →.”
- Complete the Survey Evaluation: Complete the survey evaluation for the event you attended. When finished answering the questions, click “NEXT,” and then “Submit Answers.” Finally, click “Go to next item →.”
- Download and save or print your certificate! Your certificate should appear on the screen. You can click on “Print Certificate” and print the certificate or save it as an Adobe PDF file to your computer. All certificates will be saved and can be accessed under your profile name settings in the NAADAC Education Center → [User Profile Name] → Certificates tab.
Instructions to Access Your CE Certificate in my.naadac.org
All certificates earned PRIOR to 2023 will be stored in your primary NAADAC account. All certificates earned AFTER 2023 will be stored in the NAADAC Education Center. Here is a quick guide on where to find the certificates in your NAADAC account.
Download PDF Instructions
Part 1: Log into your NAADAC Account
- Go to the NAADAC homepage and log into your account. www.naadac.org. Click on “Login.”
- Sign in using your NAADAC username and password.
- Click on My Profile>Purchases>CE Exams & Quizzes. Find the name of the course for which you want to download your certificate. Click on the “download” button in the certificate column.
- You can now download and print or save your certificate.