Continuing Education Approval
Participants may earn up to 28 Continuing Education (CE) Hours at the 2020 Annual Conference.
This educational program has been approved, accredited, and is accepted for continuing education hours by the following:
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals for continuing education credits. NAADAC Provider #189.
- California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (CAADE) (#CP30 696 P 0000).
- The American Probation & Parole Association has approved NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals as a continuing education provider.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals (CCAPP/CFAAP/CAADAC) Provider #OS-07-100-0820.
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5703. NAADAC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program.
- California Association of DUI Treatment Programs Provider (#174).
- NAADAC is a Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling approved provider (#50- 26642).
- Accepted by OASAS.
- The Peer Recovery Track at the NAADAC 2020 Annual Conference is approved by ASAP-NYCB for continuing education credits (CARC, CRPA).
Click here for a full list of other state licensure and certification boards accepting NAADAC CEs.
CE Instructions for Annual Conference
For all certified or licensed professionals, please note it is an ethical violation to take an online CE quiz for a training you did not complete. By taking an online CE quiz and obtaining a CE certificate, you are attesting that you attended the full duration (CE hours) of the training.
Download CE Instructions for Annual Conference
PART 1: Get Your Session Words for All Attended Sessions
- At the beginning and end of each educational conference session, you will receive a “Session Word.” You will need this word to verify your attendance during the online conference CE claim process. You may track this word on your own or use NAADAC’s Word of the Session & CE Tracking Form.
Session tracking is solely your responsibility, so please be sure to record your Session Words so that you can receive your CE certificates. NAADAC staff are not able to provide you with the Session Words.
PART 2: Access Your Session Word CE Quizzes on my.naadac.org
- After the sessions are over, please gather your Session Words and log in to my.naadac.org. Once you are logged in, click on (1) My Profile in the black left menu, then (2) the Purchases tab, and (3) CE Exams & Quizzes in the light grey left menu. All 28 Session Word CE Quizzes for the 2020 Annual Conference are listed here. Locate the CE Quiz for your session and (4) click Details.
- Click Take Quiz.
- When you are ready to take the CE Quiz and provide the Session Word for that particular conference session, select Click to Begin.
- Answer the single question by supplying the Session Word for that conference session.
- If you answer the question correctly, you will see the below message. You can now return to My Profile > Purchases > CE Exams & Quizzes to take another CE quiz or download your CE Certificate.
PART 3: Access/Download Your CE Certificate
- To print/save your CE Certificate, go to My Profile > Purchases > CE Exams & Quizzes. Locate the CE quiz you just passed and click the download icon under the Certificate column.