Continuing Education Approval
Participants may earn up to 28 Continuing Education (CE) Hours at the 2020 Annual Conference.
This educational program has been approved, accredited, and is accepted for continuing education hours by the following:
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals for continuing education credits. NAADAC Provider #189.
- California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (CAADE) (#CP30 696 P 0000).
- The American Probation & Parole Association has approved NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals as a continuing education provider.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals (CCAPP/CFAAP/CAADAC) Provider #OS-07-100-0820.
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5703. NAADAC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program.
- California Association of DUI Treatment Programs Provider (#174).
- NAADAC is a Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling approved provider (#50- 26642).
- Accepted by OASAS.
Click here for a full list of other state licensure and certification boards accepting NAADAC CEs.