CE Instructions for Engagement in the Black Community: A Virtual NAADAC Summit
For each certified or licensed professional, please note it is an ethical violation if you take an online CE quiz for a training you did not complete. By taking an online CE quiz and achieving a CE certificate, you are also attesting that you sat through the full time (CE hours) of the training.
Participants may earn up to 8.5 CEs at the Engagement in the Black Community Virtual Summit!
Part 1: Access the CE Quiz
- Navigate to the CE Quiz: Once you have finished viewing the live virtual training event, you will need to complete the CE Quiz and Survey Evaluation to access the CE Certificate. Live virtual event attendees can navigate to the CE quiz by clicking on the link in the “Thank you” box OR through the links on the password protected Virtual Summit webpage.
- Find the CE quiz and click “purchase.” For this event, all CEs are free for members. Non-Members will have to pay a nominal fee to access the CEs. Join NAADAC today!
- If you’re not already logged into your NAADAC account, a new tab in your browser will open and you will be prompted to log in. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to your NAADAC shopping cart where you can complete the purchase. Confirm that you are registering for your preferred CE Quiz event. If you are a NAADAC member, the CE Quiz will be FREE and you can click Submit. Non-members will need to enter payment information before clicking Submit.
- Once your transaction is complete, you can now return to the CE quiz by clicking back on the course tab you were redirected from.
Part 2: Complete the CE Quiz and Survey Evaluation
- Complete the CE quiz process: Click on the CE quiz for this event. The CE quiz will open and you can answer the questions. When finished answering the questions, click “NEXT,” and then “Submit Answers.” Finally, click “Go to next item →.”
- Complete the Survey Evaluation: Complete the survey evaluation for the event you attended. When finished answering the questions, click “NEXT,” and then “Submit Answers.” Finally, click “Go to next item →.”
- Download and save or print your certificate! Your certificate should appear on the screen. You can click on “Print Certificate” and print the certificate or save it as an Adobe PDF file to your computer. All certificates will be saved and can be accessed under your profile name settings in the NAADAC Education Center --> [Your Name] --> Certificates tab.