- Track attended sessions and the “Session Words”: In the attendee packet of information, a paper form has been provided for all attendees to keep track of their session attendance. For each session, write down the specific “Session Word” announced at the beginning and end of each session. Without this word attendees will be unable to receive credit for the session attended. Please note session tracking is solely the responsibility of the attendee; NAADAC cannot be held responsible for this information.
- Log into our CE site (ProProfs): Click on the below link to enter our ProProfs CE processing website using your email as your username and your NAADAC ID as your password. Please be sure to use the same email address used to register for the conference. If you are unable to remember your sign-in information, please use this retrieval link. Please contact NAADAC or call 703.741.7686 for assistance.
Obtain NAADAC 2019 Annual Conference CEs
- Find the sessions you attended: Once you have logged in, you will see a list of sessions for the dates that you were registered. Locate and click on the name of the educational session you attended at the 2019 Annual Conference from the list.
- Complete the Evaluation: By completing the evaluations for a CE certificate, you are attesting to attending the associated educational session at the NAADAC Annual Conference. Applying for CE credit for an educational session you did not attend is an ethical violation and NAADAC will pursue offenders.
- Enter the Session Word for that session, and then complete each evaluation question based on your experience during the educational session.
- After all evaluation questions are complete, your CE certificate for the educational session will appear automatically for you to print now or save for later. A copy will also be emailed to you automatically.
- Repeat the steps for each educational session attended to obtain all earned CEs for the NAADAC Annual Conference.
In addition to the 43 CEs you can earn from attending conference sessions, you may also earn .25 NAADAC CEs for each poster presentation you read.
To receive CEs, please use the Poster Presentation CE Validation Form to obtain signatures from the authors of the posters you have read. Poster presenters will be standing with their posters on Sunday from 7:00 am – 8:00 am and 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm, and on Monday from 7:30 am – 8:30 am and 12:30 pm – 2:15 pm.
Once finished, please sign and date the form and return it to NAADAC in one of four ways:
- In person at the Registration Desk prior to leaving the conference;
- By mail to NAADAC, Attn: 2019 Annual Conference, 44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314;
- By fax to 703.741.7698; or
- By email to email@example.com.
It is highly recommended that you make a copy of your completed and signed Poster Presentation CE Validation Form for your records before giving it to NAADAC. Once the completed form is received, NAADAC will email your certificate to you within 3–4 weeks.