Let NAADAC hear your voice!
Make a difference by nominating a passionate, skilled and dedicated addiction professional for a NAADAC Executive Leadership position.
Please note: Only current NAADAC members may submit nominations.
Deadline: FEBRUARY 8, 2021 @ 5:00pm ET
Submit an RVP Nomination
STEP 1: Download Nomination Form
STEP 2: Return completed form to NAADAC by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
- Fax to 703.741.7698
- Mail to NAADAC Nominations & Elections
44 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 301
Alexandria, VA 22314
NAADAC is accepting nominations for the following Regional Vice President positions for the 2021-2023 term:
- North Central (Represents IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD)
- Mid-Central (Represents IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, WI)
- Southeast (Represents AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN)
- Southwest (Represents AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, NV, UT)
Qualifications and Criteria for Candidates
Only members in good standing who have been actively engaged in work in addiction counseling or as an addiction professional for at least two years immediately prior to nomination shall be eligible for an elective office with the Association.
Nominees for the position of Regional Vice President must represent a state wherein an Affiliated State Association is in place and may only be nominated for a region in which they reside. Nominees from each region shall come from a state Affiliate other than the state of the incumbent RVP unless a qualified nominee from another state in the region cannot be found.
Additional Requirements for Regional Vice President Nominees:
- The ability to perform and fulfill all duties and functions of an RVP as enumerated and described in the Bylaws and Policies and Procedures.
- Current NAADAC Professional Membership in good standing.
- A minimum of two years of active engagement in the addiction profession immediately prior to the nomination.
- A minimum of two years of experience on either the NAADAC Board of Directors or a NAADAC Affiliate Board.
- Reside and work in the region represented.
If you have any questions about the nomination process, please email Jessica Gleason, JD, at email@example.com, or call 703.741.7686 x130.