CE Instructions for the Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute
For all certified or licensed professionals, please note it is an ethical violation to take an online CE quiz for a training you did not complete. By taking an online CE quiz and obtaining a CE certificate, you are attesting that you attended the full duration (CE hours) of the training. .
Participants may earn up to 27 CEs at the Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute by attending the live conference and watching any missed sessions on demand, or by watching all sessions on-demand at a later time. Please note, on-demand recordings are only available through February 28, 2021.
PART 1: Get Your Session Words for All Attended Sessions
- At the beginning and end of each educational conference session, you will receive a “Session Word.” You will need this word to verify your attendance during the online conference evaluation and CE claim process. You may track this word on your own or use NAADAC’s Session Word Tracking Form.
Session tracking is solely your responsibility, so please be sure to record your Session Words so that you can receive your CE certificates. NAADAC staff are not able to provide you with the Session Words.
PART 2: Access Your Session Word CE Quizzes on my.naadac.org
- After gathering your Session Words, go to my.naadac.org and log in. Once you are logged in, click on (1) My Profile in the black left menu, then (2) the Purchases tab, and (3) CE Exams & Quizzes in the light grey left menu. All Session Word CE Quizzes for the Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute should be listed here. Locate the CE Quiz for your session and (4) click Details.
- Click Take Quiz. Please note that the green “Take Quiz” button will not be available until the day of the session.
- When you are ready to take the CE Quiz and provide the Session Word for that particular conference session, select Click to Begin.
- Answer the single question by supplying the Session Word for that conference session.
- If you answer the question correctly, you will see the below message. You can now return to My Profile > Purchases > CE Exams & Quizzes to take another CE quiz or download your CE Certificate.
PART 3: Access/Download Your CE Certificate
- To print/save your CE Certificate, go to My Profile > Purchases > CE Exams & Quizzes. Locate the CE quiz you just passed and click the download icon under the Certificate column.
Continuing Education Approval
Participants may earn up to 27 Continuing Education (CE) Hours at the Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute.
Trainings provided at the Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute satisfy the Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification (ACBHC) Qualified Addiction Professional (QAP) category requirements. Please see below for a list of which session satisfies which ACBHC QAP category.
This educational program has been approved and is accepted for continuing education hours by the following:
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals for continuing education credits. NAADAC Provider #189.
- Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification (ACBHC).
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5703. NAADAC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program.
- The American Probation & Parole Association has approved NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals as a continuing education provider.
- Mental Health and Addiction Certification Board of Oregon (MHACBO).
- Washington State Department of Health.
- California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (CAADE) (#CP30 696 P 0000).
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals (CCAPP/CFAAP/CAADAC) Provider #OS-07-100-0822.
- California Association of DUI Treatment Programs Provider (#174).
- The Peer Recovery Support Track is approved by ASAP-NYCB for continuing ed¬ucation credits (CARC, CRPA).
Click here for a full list of other state licensure and certification boards accepting NAADAC CEs.
ACBHC QAP Categories
Below, please find training sessions at the Fifth Annual Alaska Training Institute that will satisfy ACBHC QAP requirements, separated by category. Click here to view full descriptions of each session.