NAADAC 2015 Annual Conference & Hill Day Continuing Education Information
Click the links below to move to the section:
Continuing Education Approval
Participants may earn up to 30 Continuing Education (CE) Hours
. This educational program has been approved, accredited, and is accepted for continuing education hours by the following:
This program has been approved by NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals for continuing education credits. NAADAC Provider # 189. Please note: Only NAADAC continuing education credits will be awarded for Poster Presentations.
NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals has been approved by the California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (CAADE) (#CP30 696 P 0000).
The American Probation & Parole Association has accredited NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals as a continuing education provider.
NAADAC is a California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals (CCAPP/CFAAP/CAADAC) Provider #OS-07-100-0816.
NAADAC has been approved by National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5703. NAADAC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program. Programs that DO NOT
qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified with an â–² symbol,
and include the following programs:
- SAP/DOT Qualification and Re-Qualification
- SAP/DOT Qualification and Re-Qualification Part II
- Process Addiction, Why Can't I Stop?
- Committed to Working with Minority Populations or Transition Age Youth (16-25)? This Master's Degree Tuition Stipend May Be for You!
- Affiliate Leadership Training: NAADAC Licensure & Certification Strategies
- Hazardous Duty: Gambling Addiction and the Military
- Serving Our Veterans in Addiction Treatment
- Creating Meaningful Learning Experience in Substance Abuse Courses
- President's Award Luncheon
- NCC AP Certification: Being the Star of Your Own Show
- The NAADAC 2015 Annual Conference is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886480326-3744) for Social Work continuing education contact hours.
NAADAC CEs are accepted by the Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification, Arizona Board for the Certification of Addiction Counselors (ABCAC), Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (ABBHE), Association of Christian Alcohol and Drug Counselors (ACADC), Breining Institute, The Center for Addiction Studies and Research, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board (ADACBGA), Georgia Addiction Counselors Association (GACA), Idaho Board of Alcohol/Drug Counselors Certification, Inc. (IBADCC), Indiana Association for Addiction Professionals (IAPP), Indiana Counselors Association on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (ICAADA), Kansas Coalition of Prevention Programs and Services, Inc., Kentucky Board of Certification of Alcohol and Drug Counselors (KBCADC), Bureau of Substance Abuse Services, Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (MCBAP), Minnesota Certification Board, Inc. (MCB), Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors Program, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, and Gambling Counselors, New Hampshire Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professionals, The Addiction Professionals Certification Board, Inc., New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board, Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Professional Counselor Association, Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselors, Addiction Counselor Certification Board of Oregon (ACCBO), The South Carolina Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (SCAADAC), Certification Board for Alcohol and Drug Professionals (CBADP), State of Tennessee Department of Health, Texas Department of State Health Services, Association of Utah Substance Abuse Professionals (AUSAP), Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing, Washington State Department of Health, Mental Health Professionals Licensing Board, and New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS).
NAADAC CEs are accepted by many state licensure and certification boards, please check with your local board if it is not listed above.
Annual Conference Continuing Education Certificates and Evaluations
Download Session Tracking Form
*Please note only NAADAC CE credit are available for Poster Sessions evaluation forms must be filled out at the conference.*
- A form to keep track of session attendance has been provided in the attendee information packets. Use this form to track each session and the "Session Word" announced during the session which will be used on your evaluation forms to prove attendance. The "Session Word" is required for attendees to receive credit for attending. Please note, session tracking is solely the responsibility of the attendee; NAADAC cannot be held responsible for this information.
- Sign-In to your NAADAC profile by visiting www.naadac.org and clicking on the Member Sign-In button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Please be sure to use the same sign-in information used to register for the conference. If you are unable to remember your sign-in information, please use the retrieval link on the sign-in page. For assistance, please contact NAADAC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.548.0497.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the 2015 Conference CEs & Evaluations link on your landing page. A new page will open. Follow the instructions. If prompted for E-mail address and password use the email address and password displayed in the upper left of the page (click here for example). Once you have entered the evaluation portal, a list of sessions will show on the screen as pending.
- By completing the evaluations for a CE certificate you are attesting to attending the associated educational session at the NAADAC Annual Conference. Applying for CE credit for an educational session you did not attend is an ethical violation and NAADAC will pursue offenders.
- Locate and click the "Open" button for the educational sessions you attended to complete the evaluation and receive your CE certificate.
- Follow the instructions by entering the requested information and completing each evaluation question based on your experience during the educational session. If you are unable to complete the evaluation, please be sure to click the "Save" button to return later and complete the evaluation at a later time.
- After all evaluation questions are completed for a session evaluation, instructions to retrieve and/or print your CE certificate will appear. All completed evaluations will show in the completed tab in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Repeat the steps above for each educational session attended to obtain all earned CEs for the NAADAC Annual Conference.
Questions on the continuing education credits process? Contact Autumn Kramer at email@example.com or call 800.548.0497 ext. 129.