NAADAC Institute continuing education is designed to match your needs and your schedule.
Earn CEs from your home, online or in face-to-face seminars
Renew your professional license/certification
Earn your degree
- Online Courses - Earn 5 CEs through three NAADAC online courses about medication-assisted treatment for alcohol and opioid dependence.
- Webinar Series - Over 70 CEs of free educational webinars are available to enhance your knowledge and skills. Education credits are FREE for NAADAC members.
- Face-to-Face Seminars - NAADAC offers face-to-face seminars of varying lengths in the U.S. and abroad.
- Independent Study Courses - Earn over 42 CEs with various NAADAC Independent Study Courses (includes study guides and written examination).
- Conferences - NAADAC Annual Conference and Advocacy in Action Conference.
- Education by Subject - Quickly search our catalog for all continuing education related to a specific topic area.
- Certificate Programs - Demonstrate advanced education in diverse topics with the NAADAC Certificate Programs.
- Approved Education Providers - NAADAC-approved education providers offer training and education for those who are seeking to become certified and those who want to maintain their certification. NAADAC-approved education is automatically accepted by many state licensure/certification boards for many professions.
- Calendar of Events - A master calendar of addiction-related events across the U.S. and abroad.
- Bookstore - Quickly and conveniently purchase NAADAC products online.
NAADAC Scholarship Application
Have limited resources but want to attend a NAADAC conference or seminar? You can find the NAADAC scholarship application here.
updated February 8, 2013.